MULTIPURPOSE PRE-PUNCHED COMMERICAL COIL STOCK USED FOR BRACING, BRIDGING OR TENSION STRAPPING
ClarkDietrich Coil Strapping is made in a variety of widths, each with a unique layout of pre-punched holes for a variety of fastening options to meet different application requirements.
- Packaged for easy grab and go on jobsite
- Various LF lengths to aid in quicker installation
- Pre-punched holes to speed up installation and improve overall installation costs (see EOR for all connections)
- Tension Load Values Available
- Horizontal strap lateral bracing for wall studs
- Strap bridging for bottom of floor joists
- Tension strapping for shear wall x-bracing
PRODUCT DATA & ORDERING INFORMATION
Click the below to view Tech Datasheet
|Design Thickness (in)
|1 - 150'
ASTM & CODE STANDARDS:
- Sheet steel meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM A1003
- Galvanized coating meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM A653
- (1) 150' punched coil per box
Horizontal strap lateral bracing for wall studs
Lateral bracing consists of a field-cut stud or track for solid blocking and steel strap bracing on both flanges of the studs. Solid blocking is placed at each end of the wall, adjacent to wall openings and 8' O.C. maximum. The blocking is attached to each adjacent stud via EasyClip™ E- or S- Series™ clips, or when a track is used, the flanges are cut, the web bent and a minimum 4" overlap is used to secure the track block to the studs. Strap bracing, 2" wide and 20-gauge (33 mil) minimum, is fastened to each solid block and stud flange.
Strap bridging for bottom of floor joists