CUSTOM ORDER - 68MIL BLAZEFRAME® SHIELD SYSTEM
ClarkDietrich’s BlazeFrame Shield is specifically designed to meet the requirement of horizontal fire blocking inside the wall system and between floor levels. BlazeFrame Shield system simply installs by twisting into stud flanges and screwing into stud webs. The one piece preformed assembly eliminates cutting, notching and attaching clips.
- Installs quickly and easily without clips
- Available for 16"
- 6" wide
- 68mil (14ga)
- Pre-notched for use on structural studs
PRODUCT DATA & ORDERING INFORMATION:
|Thickness||68mils (14ga) 0.0677” design thickness|
Horizontal leg: 1”
Connection tabs: Top: 2”, Bottom: 1-1/2”
Lengths: For 16" stud spacing
ASTM & CODE STANDARDS:
- Structural framing is produced to meet or exceed ASTM C955
- Galvanized sheet steel meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM A1003
- SDS & Product Certification Information